The establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) by accredited institutions is a major step for quality sustenance measure. Quality enhancement of any institution is a continuous process and the IQAC works towards achieving the goals of the institution.
To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence of the institution.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Organizing Workshops, Seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of various programmes.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Reports.
- To work out intervention strategies to remove difficulties and enhance overall quality of the institution.
- Planning, guiding, monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement activities of the institution.
Name of IQAC Members:
Dr. Sonali Banerjee Jash (Principal & Chairperson)
Dr. Krishna Gangopadhyay (Coordinator, IQAC)
Sri Tapan Dasgupta (Management Representative)
Prof. Nabanita Chatterjee (Local Society Representative)
Sri Parijat Mukherjee (Industry Representative)
Sri Pallab Kanjilal (Alumni Representative)
Dr. Chanchal Guha Roy (Teachers' Representative)
Dr. Santanu Ganguly (Teachers' Representative)
Dr. Sucharita Mitra (Teachers' Representative)
Sri Kartik Chandra Kundu (Teachers' Representative)
Sri Sumon Kumar Das(Teachers' Representative)
Dr. Barnali Dutta (Teachers' Representative)
Dr. Satabdee Banerjee (Teachers' Representative)
Dr. Sujay Kumar Nayek (Teachers' Representative)
Smt. Kajal Kiran Karmakar (Administrative official)
Sri Dipanjan Dutta (Administrative official)
Sri Shuvankar Mahinta (Students’ Representative)